The following websites and books offer good resources to guide you to more information about Focusing and Focusing-oriented Therapy.
The Focusing Institute – this is the website for the international Focusing Institute offering a vast amount of information on Focusing and its many applications.
The International Association of Focusing-oriented Therapists – this is a website dedicated to Focusing Therapy around the world, offering information on the therapeutic applications of Focusing.
The British Focusing Association – this website offers information on Focusing teachers and practitioners across the United Kingdom.
Wholebody Focusing Community – this is a website hosted by the community of people who practice ‘wholebody Focusing’, a combination of Focusing and Alexander Technique.
Focusing Initiatives International – this new international Focusing organisation concentrates on ‘community wellness’ models of teaching Focusing.
European Focusing Association – this is a network of Focusers and Focusing Teachers across Europe and the Middle East.
You can also search Facebook for:
‘London Focusing Institute’, ‘British Focusing Association’, ‘International Association for Focusing Oriented Therapy’, International Focusing Institute’, ‘European Focusing Association’.
Books on Focusing and Focusing-oriented Therapy
- Theory and Practice of Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy, Greg Madison
- Emerging Practice in FOT, Madison” title_text=”Emerging Practice in Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy, Greg Madison
- Focusing in Clinical Practice, Ann Weiser Cornell
- Your Body Knows the Answer, David Rome
- Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy, Eugene Gendlin
- Focusing, Eugene Gendlin
- The Power of Focusing, Ann Weiser Cornell
- Let Your Body Interpret Your Dreams, Eugene Gendlin